Sexuality is always a hot topic for those with specific interest, but these days it seems particularly trendy, largely because of the release and mass popularity of erotic novel 50 Shades of Grey. People seem to be more and more open to talking about their sexuality, which means that if you have been thinking that you need to make some changes aimed at enhancing your sexuality, now may be a good time to address some of the specifics. Luckily, there are plenty of productive ways to enhance your sexuality, as long as you are open-minded enough to explore and embrace them. Here are five helpful tips for specific ways to go about the process.
1. Try to increase your openness and honesty. One of the most important aspects of a sexually pleasurable lifestyle is relaxation, and being open with your lover(s) and honest with yourself can help you to ultimately achieve a more relaxed sexual attitude. This can lead to more comfort and experimentation in bed, as well as more willingness on the part of your mind and body to give in to pleasure.
2. Be willing to experiment. To some extent, this tip goes hand-in-hand with the first one, as an open and relaxed attitude will encourage experimentation. More specifically, however, be willing and enthusiastic about trying new things in bed. Whether that means working with new positions with your lover or purchasing a few toys from Adam & Eve, experimentation can greatly help you to enhance your sexuality.
3. Try to get rid of the feeling of “shame.” Most people have sexual limits, but most also have secret desires, and if these desires are anything outside of basic and normal they can lead to feelings of shame. However, if you try to eliminate this feeling, you can bring yourself to discuss your innermost desires, and if nothing else your lover will respect you for it. Who knows? This may lead to fulfillment of your greatest fantasies and desires.
4. Extend and increase your foreplay. This is particularly a tip for women in long-term relationships, as sex can become a big less exciting over time. Couples who have been together for a long time often start jumping right into sex without even realizing it, and while this can be nice at times, extended foreplay can lead to a far better sexual experience, and will leave both you and your partner wanting more.
5. Finally, in your quest for sexual pleasure, don’t forget to make love. Generally, pure “sex” tends to be about physical pleasure, whereas making love implies a more emotional connection. However, as you know if you have ever truly made love, this connection can enhance the experience in multiple ways. Remember to be romantic, sensual, and caring in your sexual encounters, as this sort of connection enhances even the physical side of sex.
This post was sponsored by Adam&Eve